Upcomming Model Richa gangopadhyay




Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.- Antoine de Saint-Exupery


If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson


Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I am beautiful because you love me?
- Oscar Hammerstein II


 Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.- Sarah Bernhardt

We need not think alike to love alike. - Francis David


 All the birds in the sky, all the fish in the sea, will never explain what you mean to me. - Courtney Maddox


 Real love stories never have endings. - Richard Bach



For, you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Rosemonde Gerard
 


The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller



When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.- Leo Tolstoy



 Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle



I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.- Roy Croft



You love simply because you cannot help it.- Kim Anderson


You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
- Sam Keen


 Some of us think holding on makes us strong; But sometimes it is letting go. -Hermann Hesse


The line between love and obsession Is drawn by only circumstance. -Anonymous


Come live with me, and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove Of golden sands, and crystal brooks, With silken lines, and silver hooks.  -John Donne


And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. -Kahlil Gibran



I don't understand how someone can MAKE love without BEING in love. -Tereza

Post a Comment

0 Comments